Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fosters Home for Dogs - Just say NO!!!

A good friend of mine recently took her fur babies to Fosters Home for dogs.  I had never heard of them, but after hearing her story - Fosters will never hear from me or anyone I know.  Fosters does not stand behind their quality of care - what they stand behind is the fact that a waiver is signed so no matter what happens to your fur-kid, it's not their problem - it's yours!!!  What you will get is a great first imperssion and if that's all you're expecting then you'll get your money's worth.  Chances are, though, if you belong to a fur-kid...you're expecting way more then just a great first impression.

If you need a place to bunk your fur-babies while on vacation, I'd be happy to recommend a couple that actually DO care about the family members they take in.  Fosters Home for Dogs is NOT on my list and I will continue to spread the word.     

No comments: