Saturday, June 26, 2010

blaaaaaaaaah!

Today was a beautiful day!  I was up early - took Daisy May and Kiddo2 for a walk, to feeds n' needs for chewies, to the dog park and then to the dog wash for the first time.  Then I had to come home to bake 2 cakes! .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I burnt one. :s  I decided to take a half hour nap while it cooked and it was a half hour too much - ugh!  And now - I'm grogg and foggy and feel like my brain has been rolled in sand...I lack motivation, ambition and any form of energy that may get me through a 3rd cake in 1 day...Ugh - I think I may need a coffee...

No comments: