Saturday, February 26, 2011

YAY FOR DELAYED FLIGHTS!

This week has been crazy to say the least.  Booger Head (A.K.A my sis) arrived from Alberta on Monday with Baby Squidney (who is barely 1 month old!)  We went to Saint John right away to see Dad (so he could meet Squid for the first time)  To say he was overwhelmed would be an understatement.  Dad had his Bypass on Thursday.  They did a quadrupal bypass, and had to put plates in his sternum.  It went well, though, and I've been told that today he walked to his new room and is doing very well!  Rumor has it that he'll be home on Tuesday!  (that scares the crap out of me!!)  Aside from all that...I got to wrack up some serious cuddle time with my baby niece.  She's soo freakin cute!!  And tonight...we took them to the airport to find out that their flight was cancelled!!  YAY!  FOR KEEPING BABIES!  My poor sis, though...she can't get a flight home until MOnday now! :(  in the mean time, though, I got some super cute pics of babies! :)  Wanna see?? 

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Precious!!!! :)

Glad to hear your dad is improving. He will be so happy to be back home!