- We got the last serviced camp site at 7am eastern time
- We could not, however, check in until 3pm - groan!
- That left us with 3 hours to kill before the aquarium opened...on the hottest day of ever!!!
- I was tire, cranky, sticky and in desperate need of sleep.
- It was so hot inside and hout, that we only spent 1 hour at the aquarium (but should have spent at least 4)
- We tried to check in at 2:00 - they said no!! AND - we coudln't be back any later then 4:00 or they'd give up the site THAT WE ALREADY FREAKIN PAID FOR!!!!!
- Finally got checked in - set up the tent and were over run by a plague of house flies of biblical proportion!!! They were soooo gross!!
- It poured that night!
- Day 2 at the water park - supposed to be nice...it was freezing cold and rained all day
- I puffed up like a Christmas Ham!
- It poured all night...again! (we stayed dry, though)
The last day of the vacay was pretty good...we got to ride a cable car, took a walk around old quebec - paid $20. for 4 cones of ice cream and left...then took a tour of the citadel which was super interresting...then we drove home, arriving at 2am. And that's when we found the head lice!!
And so...I went back to work to get a break from my vacation!