Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 days incident free

Today marks day 6 of j-walker smokin free days! lol (The fact that hubby takes the car now is a mere coincidence ;)

I think I'm settling in downtown - although I'm still new enough that everyone looks at me funny! ;) My boss is great and I should have my office space unpacked/ organized any day now (I hope).

I finally got to talk to the insurance adjustor today - and realized when I was talking to him that the address the j-walker gave the police was the Fredericton Comunity Shelter. *sigh* So - I get to pay the deductable up front and until they can recover the $$ from him...I'm out the full amount. Needless to say, I'm not going to hold my breath cuz blue is a bad color on me!

On a bathroom note - the epicure catalogue has been replaced with Avon?! Really?! Who the hell has time to linger in there during a work day?!

Oh well - I guess I should just be happy that I can still find the place! lol

2 comments:

StaZ said...

Glad you are still incident free. It is a little weird that there are magazines in your bathroom! :)

JennC said...

Horray for incident free days and finding the washroom all by yourself! LOL
Gotta love new jobs ;0)