Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Death by butterflies!!!


Do you suppose anyone has ever died from butterflies?? You know the ones I'm talking about. The swirley twirleys that you get in your stomach when you're 5 years old and it's Christmas Eve! The kind where you're soooo excited, you almost feel sick and have to run to the bathroom a zillion times!! Well...I gottem and I gottem baaaaaad! Why you ask?? Well...cuzz...I'M TOTALLY GETTING A REBEL!!!!! I have wanted one sooo bad for so long! They were so expensive, though, that it really wasn't an option, but this year - DH totally came through!! Thanks to the boxing day sale at the Futureshop, he ordered it on line and it was shipped yesterday morning!! Now's the hard part :( Tomorrow is the scheduled delivery date and it's New Years Eve!!! I would totally FREAK OUT to have my new baby on New Years Eve...but my gut tells me that it will get caught up in the Holiday and I won't get it until Friday. :( It makes me sad just thinking about it. I'm not gonna let it get me down though :p No sir-eee! I'm too excited!!

Cross your fingers for me m'kay?!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

This will become your favorite member of your family, I know it's mine!!