Thursday, December 4, 2008

Making Christmas presents



This Christmas I have decided to make as many christmas presents as are humanly possible. If I can get my act together, my sister will be getting a rag quilt...as well as my Mom.


While surfing for some ideas, I also discovered that you can make (and why I didn't think of this I'll never know) rag quilt purses and tote bags!!! I found these on "Ioffer"??




So - I'll have to make a couple of those...as well as these super adorable "quilted christmas ball ornaments". This one is from the "Ornamental girl" site and I found a great tutorial on how to make them here.

I'm totally going to have my hands full...I hope I don't slack off and wind up buying presents in the end cuz that would totally defeat the purpose of the thought counting so much!! lol

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So did you get them made?