Friday, July 1, 2011

Post carpal tunnel surgery - Day 3

Day 3 and here is what I have learned...
  • With 1 hand, I can wipe my own butt...for that, I am grateful.
  • Tylenol 3 does not make me as sleepy as I would like.
  • I am vey slow at typing with my left hand.
  • You can successfully navigate most of Webkinz world with only 1 hand.
  • Buttons are the devil.
  • 1 armed Women have short hair for a reason!
  • PB & J only needs 1 hand :)
  • PB & J is only fun as a meal plan for 2.5 days.
  • Nachos need 2 hands.
  • A cheese grater only needs 1 hand, but may cost a knuckle or 2.
  • 8 year old girls are not very good at putting pony tails in grown up hair.
  • I can not crochet with a bandaged hand...Yes I tried!
  • I am borred out of my mind!
Good news is that I can take my splint off on Monday! And I soo can't freakin wait!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there.I will soon be having my carpel tunnel surgery and I have been scouring the internet to find out if I will still be able to crochet afterwards. It is a very important part of my life. I was curious how crocheting is for you now since the surgery.