Monday, October 4, 2010

1 down...and 8 in

Well - the 1st of my final 3 cakes just walked out the door, and I didn't even take a picture. It was a whale cake. A blue one. It turned out ok...my fondant was a little prickley, but she Loved it :)

On another note, today marks the 8th anniversary of the day I married my Hottie :) We went out for dinner to Montanna's - Yumm! I was trying to find a way to get his fine self into that Viking hat, but alas, lying about his birthday just seemed like bad karma. :) and so - it will remain in my book of fantasies...Tidy-whities and viking hat! Yowza! ;)

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! :o)

Queen Mel said...

U nut job! LOL :-)

Hollee said...

Hey Mel - you're only callin me that cuz you're totally diggin my visual ;) Aitcha! :D