Sunday, June 24, 2012

Best Birthday EVER!!!

Birthdays always seem to leave a mark for me.  Whether it's because something crazy good or otherwise - they always seem to be memorable for one reason or another and this year was no exception. 

I wacked the crap out of the snooze button and missed my morning bus - but hubby drove me to work so I was still on time.  When I got to the office, I was met by the best birthday cake EVER!!!!  LOL

I'm blessed to have the best boss in the world - Truly he's terrific and I couldn't ask for better.  I walked in and had THIS on my counter. :)  LOL
How Awesome is THAT??!!  It was hilarious!!!  I laughed so hard - it was exactly what I needed. :)  God love him...the heat melted the frosting off and he tried to fix it. LOL

After the cake, I had to clean up my inbox.  I was frozen - I had too many e-mails to be able to send cuz a ton of peeps sent me Happy Birthday e-mails that jammed it up. lol   Overall - it was a great day:)  I got some nice cards and a couple of presents from friends at work, went for a great walk on my lunch break and at the end of the day, boss gave me a lift home cuz appearantly you're not allowed to take the bus home on your birthday. :)

When I got home, Hubby had balloons all over the front step and decorated for my birthday and kiddo worked along with him all day to tidy up the house and bake me a very yummy chocolate cake! :)  Soph was so proud of herself, and I was proud of her too. :)  At Dinner time, Hubby took Soph and I out to the blue canoe for dinner.  I ordered fish and chips from the seniors menu.  Why does everything on the seniors menu come with peas??  lol 

After Dinner, I had an upset stomach so no movie for us...(we went today instead. :)  Madagascar 3 - great Movie but I would have enjoyed it more if it didn't bash Canadians. grrr! )

I spent the rest of the night in my jammies watching TV with hubby - which was still a nice way to spend the evening (even if I didn't feel so great.)

Anyway - after all that, it's official...I'm 38! :)  Here's to another great year. :)

No comments: