Monday, November 8, 2010

Steps to recovery

In order for me to get back in the saddle, a couple of things have to happen. 1st - I have to finish my anti-biotics - check - did that this morning. Then, I have to get another x-ray to confirm that I'm pneumonia free - sortof check - I'm scheduled for Monday, November 15th at 2:20...THEN I have to see my Family doc to confirm that the x-ray shows that I'm clear - another sortof check - I see Doc on the 17th at 11ish?? And at some point, between now and then, I have to finish my many goals...hmmm...Maybe I'll take a nap instead? :)

On a different note - Kiddo and DH are rawking out the wii in tennis! lol They've had a serious tennis-fest show down going on for the last while, and on Sunday I found wee tennis rackets for $2. each which appearantly improved their game! ;) Kiddo is quite the machine :)

No comments: