Sunday, April 11, 2010

What a weekend!

I can't believe it's almost 10pm on Sunday already! The weekend flew by! Friday night, M spent the night with Noonie and Papa so DH and I took S to see "How to train your dragon"...OMG! It's sooo freakin great! I totally want a pet dragon now! lol Saturday morning, S let me sleep in, but I got up around 9ish, showered etc. and bummed Moms car to run in town. The pigs needed shavings and we needed groceries. Saturday afternoon, S and I spent in the kitchen. All by her 7 year old self, she made over 60 won ton's for won ton soup!! I made a HUGE batch of Borsch and after dinner I tried my hand at a chocolate cream pie - yumm! Today, up and attem - S had violin lessons. We went out for breakfast at the Dip first...then swung by M's after to pick up a cake pan and brown yarn...I got hom and laundry laundry laundry...and when I wasn't doing laundry, I was in the kitchen - 60 perogies, another pie and a HUGE mess to clean up...twice! I just finished cleaning the kitchen again - ugh...and now I'm tired and about to enjoy my pie. I think I'll end all future weekends with pie! That can't be bad - right?

No comments: