Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How far would you go to have the summer off??

Would you undergo surgery??  How bout 2 surgeries??  Sound insane?  Too far fetched for words?  Yeah well - that's me!  lol  and that is the only way I'm going to get the summer off!

I have carpal tunnel in both hands.  The right is worse then my left, but I need to have it fixed.  Everything hurts more each day.  Opening jars, opening doors, typing, driving, baking, crochet, creating in general...I need it to not hurt for a change, and so - the date for my right hand has been set to June 28th.  My 2nd hand will be done a month later, which will also take a month to recover and there I will sit, with 2 freaky tan lines and more useless then I have ever been, (while still able to flip someone the bird) till the end of summer.  I say - as long as I can hold a stiff drink (or reach the straw from my seated position) Bring it on! :)

I may be a little bit disturbed, but the jury is still out on that one. :)

No comments: