Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Time flies

You know the moment when you realize that your "Plan" doesn't match up with the actual time??  Like when you realize that there are only 2 more pays till Christmas and you have 2 months worth of bills.  Or like the morning that you wake up from the best sleep ever, blissfully happy that you still have 2 hours to get to work...then remember that time went ahead an hour!!  I recently had one of those moments when I realized that the girls go back to shool in 14 sleeps!!  Where in the world did the summer go??!!! 

I guess I must have been keeping myself pretty busy cuz I never noticed the time.  We had hoped to get in some fun day trips with the kids this year, but only managed a week of camping and being lazy bums.  We took the girls to Sussex to the Town & Country campground and drive in.  We had a great time there last year.  The girls love the campground and it's close enough to the other things we wanted to do that the location is ideal.  Mother Nature was in a bit of a snit, though, so we had to modify our agenda.  We planned to go to Alma for lobster on one day and Magic Mountain the next.  Thanks to the rain, though, we only made it to Magic Mountain. The girls had a blast though so it was a great week all the same. :)

Time flies, though, and now here we are...less than 2 weeks from back to school and we're the polar opposite of ready! lol  Solution?  I'm taking next week off! lol  Cross your fingers cuz I'm going to need every single ounce of good luck I can get! lol

No comments: