Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I met the Octonauts today!!!

Ok - not the "real" Octonauts, but I did get a request for an Octonauts birthday cake! :)
 
Before today (because my girls are older) I had no idea who the Octonauts were.  I made the unfortunate mistake of Googling their cuteness, though, and now my cake brain is spinning out of control with a zillion ideas for this cake! J  To make matters worse, the inspiration for this cake is coming from this DEE-LICIOUS work of art over at Finesse Cakes!!  Not sure how I’ll compete with this one but dang they be cute as heck!! J I’m pretty sure I’ll be starting tonight cuz the suspense is killing me!

I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

You would probably like Tare Panda or Flat Panda. My niece is crazy about it....I am a little disturbed by it...
Good luck with your cake!