- Got to go to Edmonton and take a pretty good course that I may not have needed...but the content was good and the trainers were great :)
- I got to see my sis. She's HUGE! She looks great, though. She has only gained 10lbs, and it's allll baby :)
- I got to see Jasper, the West Edmonton mall and a zillion other cool things. (I should have taken more pics
- I got to meet a scrappy friend from Skrap n' Chat :)
- The tree is sitll up and decorated (all except for the part where Daisy wags her tail and plows everything off the tree - cuz it would never occur to her to move and not do that.
- the kids are healthy and happy.
- I found a pair of jeans that fit...adn that I actually like (cept I gottem in Edmonton and they dont' sell them here...but I gottem damnit! :)
- All my shopping is done.
- I'm still cold & flu-free
- I got the most amazing and sooper comfy woolrich slippers ever!
- Youngest kiddo still believes in Santa. :)
- I'm getting Vodka for Christmas!! :)
- I'm off work for 10 days...but only have to use 3 days vacation!! WOOT!
- The parking police are off tomorrow, so I'll get to park for freeeee!
Ok - If I try to be any more positive, I just might throw up. So on that Merry note...From the bottom of my heart, I really and truly hope that anyone and everyone who takes the time to read my rantings has the most amazing and wonderful Holiday season ever!
Merry Christmas everyone! Here's to a memorable 2010 and a New year that better be friggen well better then last year! :)
Chatatcha in 2011!