Monday, October 24, 2011

I good laugh...

I think I may have been over tired to have laughed as hard as I did, but I happenned upon a few pics tonight on that thing called the internet.  They all made me laugh - to varying degrees...but it all started with this one...
I couldn't help it!  It cracked me up! 

Then I saw these...and continued to laugh and giggle...

(Shhh!  Her husband is reeeely bad at math!)





and then I saw this one and that's all it took!
 By this time, I was laughing like a moron and coudn't even breath!  Tears were rolling down my face and I was trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake the entire house up!  The rest of these kept me in stitches...but I'll admit - they may not have been as funny as there were to me at the time. :)


Hope you had a good laugh...they're good for the soul! :)

No comments: