I was trying to update my blog, and found my post from December 2008, where I list all the "must do's" for the 2009 Holidays. That's when it occurred to me that if I'm going to make a list...I should probably follow it! LOL As it stands, I suck at this game!!
Results are as follows;
1. I will "try" to send out Birthday cards every month...oops! My bad!
Not only did I not send them...I think I only made about 3 cards all year!!
2. My Christmas cards will not go out early and I'll be lucky to get them out at all!!
3. My hand made cards were supposed to be made by September...good thing I didn't clarify which YEAR!!
4. There's still a chance for me to use all my ornaments...unless they're "fugly"...but I don't even have a tree yet!
5. A tree in my basement...we'll see??
6. At some point, I'm supposed to get an advent calendar for the girls and actually follow it...LOL WHATEVER!!! No way that'll happen!! lol
7. My goal to finish all my shopping by October first was crap!! It's almost December 1st and I haven't even started!!!
8. My Christmas decorations are supposed to be up by the end of November - we'll see!
9. I have about 2 weeks to put my tree up. (December 1st)
10. I will not miss a single concert or craft fair...so far so good! HA! 1 out of 10 baby!! Oh yeah!!
11. My house should look like Las Vegas by now and yet...I'm not even sure where I put my lights!! LOL
12. In the midst of all the things I've failed miserably at, I'm supposed to enjoy every minute of the holidays...ummm..ok?? sure!! I'll get right on that!! LOL
So I guess it's time for next years resolutions, which are summed up nicely by this...DON'T SUCK NEXT YEAR!!! LOL
Happy Almost Holidays!!
I'm off to check on my belly! :)